Author Topic: Are you Ready  (Read 414 times)

Maj Armyvet NCSF III%

• Global Moderator
Are you Ready
« on: June 01, 2022, 11:54:19 AM »
Its fine to maintain a defensive posture, I've agreed with that stance since my time in the 1st time I joined the militia BUT we also need to maintain a "be ready to strike posture" as well. If you haven't read Sun Tzu Art of War I suggest you do so. If don't know, now you know, ALL military officers are required to read Sun Tzu, most all politicians and even some presidents (last 30yrs) have read Sun Tzu. I read Sun Tzu my 1st time in high school for a report in NJROTC. Since then I've read a few more times. General Tzu had many teachings that can be used in modern times

••"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting. Break the enemy's resistance without fighting." This is pretty straight forward and relevant to current times. For them the enemy's resistance would the militia, patriots, 3 percenters, etc. Our government is breaking our movement without even a firing a shot and most if not all militias have a "don't fire unless fired upon" (maintain a defensive posture). Let me ask you, with current events unfolding the way they are, if you believe we are subduing the Gobal Elites control over our sovereignty then your a damn fool.

••If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle. Explanation: you need to put yourself in the place of your enemy so you can predict his actions. The goal of any conflict is to control your opponent and overcome them. Right now WE THE PEOPLE are being controlled and if we don't brake that cycle STARTING NOW then our enemy will over come us till we have no freedoms left.

••The whole secret lies in confusing the enemy, so that he cannot fathom our real intent. The enemy already has us confused and many of us question their "real intent", their true intent.

*So let me ask you this, when... NOT IF, the talking starts about lock downs again "Biden, Fauci, CDC, FDA" ( W.H.O gets our sovereignty from Biden) have all said "another lockdown is coming soon". Is this when we are willing to bring our members together with ALL THE OTHER GROUPS standing untied under a single banner and doctrine?

*How about watching your new born starve, is that enough?

*What about having the government shut your power off durning the winter or summer months for hours because of energy demands, is that enough?

*What would you do if a close family member was denied medical treatment because of equality, is that enough?

*What if they were indoctrinating your kids, grand kids, nieces, nephews in grade school to change their sex, explore same sex intercourse, age is but a number, boys can have periods/get pregnant and have babies, is that enough?....well we already know that answers because your reading this, and that's sad.

Now the Dementia n Chief is aiming to ban 9mm pistols along with our AR15's

If ALL THESE THINGS are not enough to cause you to stand-up as a militiaman/militiawoman then perhaps it's time you stop calling yourself a patriot and or a member of a unorganized militia.

If your ready, we're ready for you. Contact Chris Hill (BA) or Captain Bigdog GSF on this forum for a link to join SF.

TaztheSpaz NCSF III%

• Global Moderator
Re: Are you Ready
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2023, 03:19:19 PM »
Ready 🫡